Chinook Fest - Great Music Meets the Great Outdoors
Tickets are $53.00 and can be purchased at our tap room. Plus Bru Ski members get $10.00 off!
Festival Activities Include:
- All day line-up of great bands and musicians
- Yoga sessions on the Summit slopes overlooking the festival grounds and the Cascade Mountains.
- Kids Corner - Where your kids can let their inner artist out. Choose from face painting, decorating their own musical instruments or creating collages featuring elements of nature and music.
- Fun & Games. Grab your friends and stop by the merchandise booth to rent lawn games including lawn golf and corn-hole.
- Iron Horse Trail. Grab your flashflight and take the 2.3 mile walk through this impressive, old train tunnel.
- Pacific Crest Trail. Hike a section of this renown hiking trail which spans three states for a total of 2,663 miles.
- Keechelus Lake. Great fishing.
- Ski & Snowboard Museum